The Internet Days is one of Sweden’s most important meeting places for individuals who work with the internet in various ways. Each year we congregate at the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre to be inspired, learn, and network. The 2017 conference will be the 18th in succession.
At the Internet Days, people who shape the internet today and in the future will meet. During two days, more than a dozen events are held simultaneously. One of the major benefits of participating at the conference is the opportunity to meet within and across industrial borders and areas of interest.
As a visitor you choose the event that interest you most and participate during the whole day. Most events are held in Swedish.
The Internet Days are organized by The Internet Foundation in Sweden, IIS, an independent organization that is responsible for .se, the internet’s Swedish top-level domain, and promotes the positive development of the internet in Sweden.
The aim for IIS is to enable as many as possible of to participate in the Internet Days to have a reasonable chance of doing so without being held back by the size of their wallets. Therefore attending the Internet Days only costs SEK 1,000 for one day and SEK 2,000 for two days (excluding VAT).
For SEK 1,000 per day you get to:
- Participate in Sweden’s main meeting place for all individuals who work with the internet.
- Listen to inspiring international keynote speakers.
- In-depth knowledge in your area of interest.
- Ability to network within and across industrial borders.
- Participate in the check-in game You’ve been tagged!
- Lunch, coffee breaks and mingle activities.
If you have any questions, please contact Niklas Serén, the project manager of the Internet Days.